- On the Opus homepage, click on the ‘Book Music Lessons’ link.
- Here you will be redirected to a list of any new lesson bookings. To create a new booking, click the ‘Add New’ button.
- You will now be presented with a blank ‘Music Lesson Booking’. You will need to fill in the available fields.
- Once all the required fields are filled in, click ‘Submit’ to submit your music lesson booking.
- To navigate back to the Opus homepage, click on the ‘Opus Home’ button in the top left corner.
NB: if, when selecting a package, you are presented with a ‘No matches found!’ error message – it may be that there are no packages available in your child’s school. To clarify what lesson options are available in your child’s school, please contact your music service directly.